Stuffed mini snowman, 3 inch tall.
Attach tiny ones to a Christmas tree.
If you make big one, it can be a cushion.
Draw 2 circles. Each center is on another circumference.
The overlapped leaf form is a piece of a ball.
- Thick, soft and semi-stretch fabric (fleece, mohair or Angora).
- Felt or imitation leather as eyes and buttons.
- Cloth for cap. Ribbon as muffler.
- Polyester fiberfill.
- Cut out 4 pieces.
- Sew up the 3 edges.
- Turn inside out.
- Stuff fiberfill in it and stitch the opening.
- Make 2 (one is smaller a little). Then sew up them.
- Cut out eyes and buttons and glue them.
- Sew the cap and stitch it on the head.
- Wind a ribbon around the neck.